Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Who do you want to be when you grow up?

When people grow older they gain knowledge that they could not gain as a kid. As I grow older I understand the meaning of life more than I ever have. Life is a game that gives you just one life to live and it's up to you to make it count. When I grow older I want to live on a house with miles of land to do whatever I please on. I want to grow up with my friends that I have now. I want to be the man that helps people and volunteers at the local fire station, the man with the nice classic cars, even the man that doesn't take nonsense from people and will make them eat dirt if they mess with him. I want to be respected when I'm older. I want people to know me as the nice guy that handles situations when there needed to be handled.

The way I plan on making this happen is by going through college and getting a job that pays good money. After I would like to move into my home with lots of land around it. I would go to the local markets and just live life as a good man. I would help people that needed help and I would get the locals to respect me. The plan is a good one that should work with ease. I want to live in a small town so the people can get to know me easier.

1 comment:

  1. What would happen if your plan did not work out.

    ReplyDelete