Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Semester One

Semester one was a lot better than what I had thought it would be. There wasn't as much work and all my teachers turned out to be very nice which I enjoy. There was a good amount of work though for the first semester. It was much more fun though then I had imagined it to be. I did decent in all of my classes and didn't fail most of them which is an accomplishment.

In most of the classes we worked on the basics and set up for the second semester. All the work we did the first semester was to prepare for the second so it would be easier. All the work though seems to not match and is still pretty difficult for me. I try in the classes but just cannot comprehend most of the work we have to do. I think it would be easier if we had less work for each class. Since we have a good amount of classes it would be easier if we had less work per each.

1 comment:

  1. Cameron, what would the school look like with less work? Think of the pros and cons of your argument. What would that offer to you? What would it distract from you? Give detailed responses to the prompts as a means of developing your voice and style.

    ReplyDelete