Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Semester two

Semester two I'm expecting to stay on my medicine to where I get all my work done. I want to pass all my classes with a 3.0 to where I can get into a good college. I plan on trying a little bit harder than I did the first semester. Not too hard though that I have stress over school. I'll try but just to the extent of getting b's but in reality that's probably not gonna happen.

I hope we get less work for the second semester to where it will be easier to pass. An the second semester has been heading though that isn't going to happen. This school seems like a summer camp of just fun but I got to get it through my head that I have to be serious about it. This semester I'm gonna stay on my medicine the entire time once I get more of it to where I can concentrate. School is a huge struggle when I'm off of it and I strongly dislike it. 

1 comment:

  1. Bs are easily attainable for smart people like you.

    ReplyDelete