Thursday, October 16, 2014

Learning experience

During this week we will take the PSAT test Wednesday as well as a lot of other schools will be taking it also. This test is a big learning experience and an idea of what the future holds in learning since we aren't supposed to know everything on the test and that shows what we will learn in the future. Since today is Thursday and I took the test Wednesday I'm aware that the test was difficult but since it wasn't a grade it wasn't a very big deal. The criteria was to do your best and try to fill in all the bubbles in the time given.

I had never taken the PSAT before but I have taken the ACT. I didn't see the difference between the two or if there is supposed to be a difference between the two in the first place. The test was fairly long and the problems got harder as the test advanced on. I'm gonna be honest when I say I had no idea what to do for some if the questions and just put down a random answer due to the question just being difficult for me. Overall the test is worth taking and a great test to take to see what you should learn in there future to do better on it so you can get into a good collage.

No comments:

Post a Comment