Thursday, October 16, 2014

The test

We had a test on Thursday which I wasn't very worried about in the he beginning since we had reviewed for days for the test. I had reviewed the night before for the test and a few nights before that so I thought I had knew it pretty well. But that all changed once the test was handed out. 

I knew right when I turned the test over I had no idea what half the stuff was and studied for the wrong stuff. The test had so much random things on it that I had no idea what it was and cried a little inside. I knew most of the test but then once the short answer questions came I had no idea what I was doing. I answered them to the best of my ability but I don't think that was good enough. After the test was finished I had known I didn't make a good grade on it. After that though I remembered that it's the beginning of the quarter and I have plenty of time to make that grade up.

1 comment:

  1. Do you think the test was hard just because you didn't study?

    ReplyDelete