Thursday, September 25, 2014

Writing Style

The many years I have been in school I've had to write a lot of papers and do a lot of presentations so over the years my writing skills have improved. I have always enjoyed writing personal stories as a little flash back to the years before. Even though after I write them and get them handed back to me with a grade on it I throw it away it's just enjoyable writing them not keeping them. Most people enjoy writing as a stress reliever and I guess I do th same thing to an extent.

I only write at school never at home. I always have something else to do instead of sit down with some quiet time and write stories but when I'm made to do it for a grade I don't resist doing it since it's something I enjoy. Over the years as the literature gets harder as you get farther into school a lot more is expected of you in your writing. Though that is harder it's still fun and not boring if it's an interesting topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment