Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Presentation

My sermon was gonna be on the potato and why it is great to the world. My presentation would have started with explaining some background history of the potato and why I am doing a presentation on just a simple food item. Then I would have had some pictures of potatoes and there glory of the food race. Then present the nutrition facts and tell the class how amazingly healthy they are.

The second half of the presentation would be on comparing the potato to other foods. The comparisons would make the potato look like a great thing as an example comparing it to bacon and a Big Mac. During the presentation if I was any good at showing emotions I would show sadness on how people don't choose the potato over all other foods and then get very happy when saying the nutrition facts and comparing it to Big Macs.

No comments:

Post a Comment