Wednesday, March 4, 2015

If I made a mistake as president

This mistake is obviously a big one if even our government can't get correct spelling on documents that have gone through multiple people before being published most likely. America is truly getting lazy. If the government shows mistakes does that mean the civilians are gonna be able to make mistakes? The president should not be hiring people who have not perfectly mastered there profession. Mistakes at that level should not be made.

If I were president and a mistake like this got released and heat came back to me I would fire whoever let that happen. There would be no discussing the situation the man would just be fired and replaced. I would try and cover the situation as fast as possible but once it's out there there is no going back. Luckily everything dyes off sooner or later and that would also.

No comments:

Post a Comment